The Plaza Theatre, Atlanta’s oldest independently run theater, will be hosting a nine day film retrospective of Quentin Tarantino, culminating with a special screening of his latest film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Starting today Thursday, July 11th, the theater will show all eight of Tarantino’s previously released films beginning with 1992’s Reservoir Dogs. Tickets are $13 and can be purchased on the Plaza’s website or at the box office. Discounts are available for Atlanta Film Society members.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Thursday, 7/11 at 9:45 pm: Reservoir Dogs (1992)
- Friday, 7/12 at 8:45 pm: Pulp Fiction (1994)
- Saturday, 7/13 at 4:00 pm: Jackie Brown (1997)
- Sunday, 7/14 at 4:00 pm: Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2 (2003 & 2004)*Tickets for this event are $20
- Thursday, 7/18 at 7:00 pm: Death Proof (2007)
- Friday, 7/19 at 9:00 pm: Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Saturday, 7/20 at 7:00 pm: Django Unchained (2012)
- Sunday, 7/21 at 6:30 pm: The Hateful Eight (2015)
Then on Wednesday, 7/24 at 7:00 pm The Plaza will host a special screening of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Complementary tickets will be provided to Tarantino retrospective attendees. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood will be released in theaters on July 26th.